OMG with that Spirit Steel Stone!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I cannot believe that the Steel Spirit Stone costs THAT much. Waah. Mom was soooo overwhelmed when she started broading - and we all thought that it only cost us like, around 50 million Vis or whatever but what the heck...

Axenstar messaged Mom in-game and he began lecturing her on how rare the SSS is...While me and my brother and sister ran around the City of Auch while thinking of what to do. So Axenstar told me that the minimum offer is a whopping 500 million Vis - yeah, I know Mommy was so shocked that she began seeing VIS in her eyes (hahaha, yeah right Mom.) So there we were, sooooo freaking shocked of this SSS. Wee.

So the story: You break a rare item to get this rare item. Wee. Here's taken from the swordofthenewworldwiki.com ;)


Q: Where can I find Steel Spirit Stone?
A: Throw an Elite 84 Steel Series item into anvil and you'll receive a Steel Spirit Stone.

Q: What is Steel Series?
A: Steel Series is a rare Elite 84 weapons. Pizzaro, Dragon Hunter Bayonet, Shaft Hammer is not a Steel Series weapons.

Q: Where can I find Steel Series?
A: You can hunt Steel Series recipe from HellBreaker.



Alright!! I do get how rare this item is. Sheesh :)) Obviously, even the recipes are rare. Oh well.

Faruggio (this I spell it right?) offered 660 Million right away, and then our freaking factionmates bugged us to make an Autodeal of 1.2b which Mom made into 1b and into 800M since there were 2 others broading for an SSS.

Anyways, because our freaking factionmates were bugging us and obviously fooling around with Mommy, we gave the SSS to Faruggio for 660 Million Vis plus and Expert Scroll. Not bad really, since Mom sold the scroll for 170Million Vis. Whoo.

Of course, we just had to take a picture with the family who got our SSS.
Say cheese, handsome guys :D
Take good care of your Knuckle thingy whatever you'll be crafting with the SSS :)


Now that's a lot of Vis to spoil us with, Mommy :) weehee.

True enough, she spoiled Christianne the scout this time. Haha. Don't ask me why but yeah, she bought 2 Laranja e Preto from Andre Janzur and she got them both to +5. Nice going Mom! Haha. Bought chips, too. Wee! :)

Oh yeah, this is the last picture of Christianne wearing the Blue-Feather Hat because Mom gave her a new hairstyle - a Plait braided white hair :))

Wee.

A family in Auch tried dueling with us - because he thought we were all wearing Elites! Elites?! Err, Elites? We only have Andre Janzur's fantazzzzztic dudzzzz~~~~ :)

So now I am the only one who doesn't have a new haircut. Hey Mommy, hello? Can you please bring me to the parlor soon and give me a new hairdo?

How come hairs for female fighters seem so rare? T.T I want!!!

Anyways.
Mommy's now selling Christianne's another +5 Laranja e Preto.
You can PM us in-game for offers or post comments here, if you want.



As I write this blog, we are now Level 74 - wee! Nice grinding :) Mom sleeps while we grind - yahoo. I hope in no time we'd be Veterans, as well.

Anyway, Mommy's currently thinking if she'll top up a 300-peso card or a 750-peso card. That's 5800 GP vs. 18000 GP. Ho-hum. Obviously she wants to have the best possible price. Darn. I don't know with you Mommy, but I'd definitely go with the 750-peso card.

Because I want another set of Lucifer's Wings. Or whatever. Teehee :)


Cmon Mom! Buy some for my brothers and sisters too! :)


Oh Mom's calling me already. I guess it's back to grinding. We had the afternoon off because Mom went shopping for her eBay account. She's saving up for something - I just know it.


Till next time! Ta ta!!

Follow your dreaammmzz and fantassiezzzzz~~~~~




Love lots, Raven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph