Gorgeous Girl Gamers | Getting Irawan

My Mom's a feminist - and I guess it was passed on to us, her Granado babies. Whenever we're in Granado Espada, I'd always be pissed off whenever people call us pare, tol, dude et al whenever we pass by. Matthieu doesn't seem to mind it though - of course duh, he's a guy. A male musketeer. But Christianne and me? Spell irritated.

That's why I was so happy - Christianne and Mom, included - when Ictus from the Hellraiders Faction messaged me when we were looking for an Acceleration ring. And she called Mom "MISS" instead of "PARE" or "SIR" Wee! Was Mom surprised.

No she isn't looking for our dad - our dad is in Valle Verde. She was just looking for rings to give to Christianne the Scout.

Mom's a spoiler. Since we got rich. Ho-hum.

I guess Ictus read our family's profile when he was messaging Mommy. LOL.


Anywho, since Mom doesn't do anything much, our family willbe joining Veya's Challenge to make a name & slogan and/or layout for the upcoming Girl Gamer Site of Granado Espada. Wahoo.

It's about time that girls be given voices, too! I mean, really, we've had a lot of harassments in online games whenever Mom plays because they always think that Mom's pretending to be a girl.

Darn it.

Now you guys know that games are meant to be played by girls, too!

Kaboom. :)

Mommy's entry is at http://granadogirls.blogspot.com though the layout now, well, she'll be changing it by tomorrow. We can't edit it now because the freaking system of Google recognies too much activity from this IP. Sigh.

It's a good thing to know that a lot of GE gamers are girls - like my Factionmate WyvernitE. I mean, Mommy can be girlish and all but still be able to play.

Woohoo. Girl power.

Take that, Matthieu & Seanne! Teehee.

+++

We finally got Irawan in our family! Wahoo! Oh he is soooo cute. I so swear :D Now Cath has someone to be with her when she grinds - it's gonna be Matthieu and Cath and Me and Irawan.

How sweet :D

I'll be tanking Irawan while Matty tanks Cath. Haha. Sweet.

Oh stop rolling your eyes, Mom. Hahaha.

I know you got Irawan because you find him cute, too :) plus the fact that he is strong and quiet but manly and has gorgeous abs and a face that isn't as tough as Gracielo. Heehee.

Mom spent so much on getting Irawan - so we better help him grind and grind!

Oread, our factionmate, made Irawan into a Vet for 5 days. *sigh* how I wish we can be like that, too :(


Someday, someday.

I have faith in you, Mommy :)




Happy Mother's Day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph