First Blog!

Weehee! Finally! My mommy Tin made me a Blogspot account. Apparently, she erased her other blogspots so she can focus on my own Blog! Yay!

My brothers and sisters will be so jealous! (Though I believe they'd be typing their own blogs using this account, ho-hum, so consider it a whole blog of the Futel Family.)

Anyways, I would like to introduce myself. My name's Raven and I was born a fighter - literally. I started pioneering alone in the Cite de Reboldeux around December of 2007 in the server of Vivaldi and then I was joined by my brother Matthieu, the Musketeer and my sister, Christianne, the scout. Matthieu shoots while Christianne heals and I, of course, slashes. Teehee.

I have tons of brothers and sisters in the barracks like Seanne the Elementalist, Christine the Wizard...oh and we have some friends who are with us, as well. Grace Bernelli, Emilia Guilano and Catherine the Summoner. They help our family much and I consider them sisters as well :)

Of course, Mom still loves her first-borns, don't you Mommy? Teehee.

Currently as I type this, I am level 72. Wee. Mommy made us stop playing for the past months when she was struggling with her graduation requirements. (Yeah right, Mom.) Haha. Anyways, we are back on track and grinding like hell. Weehee. We need to work hard to become veterans so that we can help our other brothers and sisters who are waiting for us in the barracks.

Here's my latest picture - obviously, Mom spoils me too much. I have a +6 Screaming Blade - a sabre and Lucifer's Wings. Weeh. But I have lots of +5 Equips with me - for me and my brothers and sisters. She recently made me a +5 Field Plate Mail - I do hope my brothers and sisters aren't that jealous though. I'm the fastest runner in the family, I wonder why the Enchantment Merchant always give my equipments Movement Speed bonuses? Hehe. Whatever. But then I know Mom's making me strong so that when I'm a veteran already, I'd help them be Veterans as well :)

Mom's spoiling Matthieu and Christianne too, though. Heck, she just bought a +5 Formal Suit for Matthieu by Andre Janzur himself. Pft. Now he looks so spic and span. With his Shaggy Hairdo. As for Christianne, she's simply herself in her +5 Ring Mail and the white hat from Andre Janzur :) OF course, Mom just wants the best for us.

Back then, we were affiliated with the Dark Knights Faction - and my Mom was one of the few girls. Hehe. Along with Mopo and the others. But I guess when khant had his accident, the faction started disbanding...and we also left the faction just before my Mom went to Palawan last week.

Now, we are with the Aggressors Faction - together with my old factionmates. It's a good thing they still know and remember us, and my Mommy as well :)

Anyways, I gotta go for now - need to grind and grind especially since my Mommy bought us a Combat Manual so we can level up faster! :)


Till next time!


Love, Raven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph