+5 Rescue Suit or +6 Ring Mail? | [Trying to] Get VIKI! :)

*Sigh*

It's been sometime since I last blogged here because my sister and brother hoarded my blog.

Hehe. Nope, Matty and Christianne - I still love you both.

I'm really not a selfish sister >.< style="font-style: italic;">shopping spree in MOA > MALL OF AUCH. HAHAHAHA >.< style="font-weight: bold;">+5 Knights of Templar, +5 Rescue Suit with 14 HP%and bought Matty new pistols - Claude Baudez Niques (2 of which was apparently broken by Vicente Rio the Enchantmentor, ho hum)

But then Mommy's in-game twin sister, CrewOfAngels, gave her a +5 Ring Mail Def 15, Evasion 14.
Me & CrewOfAngels' family ;)


N
ow even Christianne is confused. Weehee.

But see this > the DR of the Ring Mail is higher than that of the rescue suit. Maybe cuz it's +6? :D

This one?

or
Of course, now Christianne is using the +6 Ring Mail because of the higher AR and DEF but then don't you think the Rescue Suit looks much cuter? Haha. Whatever.

Even I have some new duds c/o the ScofIeld family >.< a +6 Knights of Templar 15Def.

People in Granado Espada have been so nice to us. It's good that we get along with a lot of people, have fun and make new friends.

That is the important thing, right? :)


Hey, which brings me to one thing: we stumbled upon this strange hut in our former colony, the El Tejado Verde and we found that CUTE BOY WITH THE CUTE DOG inside! Wee!

Asked around and seems like we can only get the quest on Wednesdays - so we returned there this morning and talked to Dr. Torsche and Ulrik, and of course, Viki the cutie boy >.<

Apparently, he was asking too much things >.<

True enough, the quest is loooooooong and irritatiiiiiiiing BUT BUT BUT we are willing to do it just so Viki can join our family!

Oh cute cute Viki!! You are worth our hardships and trips around Granado Espada :D


I just wish we can have you in the family soon :o



So I need to go back to hunt materials for a toy for Viki.

I'll blog again some other time - and I hope by then, we already have Viki with us!

I'll let him blog if that happens! :D



Take care!!


Love, Raven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph