Grinding to be Vets & Making my First Elite

I AM A VETERAN!!!

As I type, I am a vet now. Matthieu and Christianne are close - 80++%.

The Island of Fire really made grinding easy. Weehee :) Thanks, CrewOfAngels, Daemonic, Oliviera and those who were willing to squad us in Zone 1 & 2 :)


Grinding love: The Island of Fire Crabs & Starfishes



Thanks also to Jean, Angela & Rose CrewOfAngels for lending us their Elite Equipments XD

Elite Kaladbolg & 2 Elite Mustang Spiders! Thanks, sisters :)

Raven, Matthieu, Christianne, Jean, Angela and Rose


Err, I forgot who these are but one of the families here is oread's family ahahaha


Anyways, everyone's prepping up to colony war. Just now, Mom had us run around the New World to save warp points in key colonies. Teehee.

Oh yeah. Mommy crafted our family's first Elite - an Elite Camisa de Soldado for me!!! :)

I love you Mom!! You're the best!!! XD

Next in line is an Elite Striform and Elite Laranja e Preto! Weehee!!! :0


Happy happy days ;)



*now we're broke hahaha because of the Vet scrolls - pft. Only 100M++ left sigh*

anywho, the end of chipping my Camisa is a +18% HP up. Wahahaha.

Thanks to Tatilla who crafted my Camisa for me :)




Now we have to save up money again. Weehee XD


Happy happy!!!


See you in tonight's colony wars!!!





Love, Raven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph