Feeling empty.

Krizzie here.

I can't let my babies blog for now...I mean, I want to type this myself since they have nothing to do with it. They cheer me up - but I do not know why I feel so sad for the past few days.

Because of the rain? I dunno.


Anyways, most of the time I leave Seanne, Irawan and Catherine grinding by themselves. I just look at them from time to time and resume my work.

It feels a lot different when I grinded my three first borns, Raven, Christianne and Matthieu, without a Combat Manual, all by myself. And finishing quests in between. And spoiling them with the best equipments and weapons that I could afford.

But now, I leave Cath, Irawan and Seanne by themselves, with a combat manual. Although I still do spoil them with Elites & ++ weapons, still, it feels a lot different now.

I don't know.

The past few days, I have been down; I feel empty. I don't know why. I know that whatever I am feeling now isn't connected to Granado Espada, and in ways, GE helps me alleviate whatever I am thinking now.

I must be paranoid.

Most of the time I stare at blank spaces. My days are comprised of me being home alone, and my GE. Heck, I live in my room already. The sunlight rarely touches my skin, I barely even touch the gates of our home.

Why do I feel this way?





This question I cannot even answer myself.



I must be off.



http://ravehelluvahgurl.multiply.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph