Free Adelina's Booty Searches!

As all GE players know, logging in since last week was hell. See this: As we transport back to the Barracks, GE hangs up - then you'd ended up logging out, only to find out that you cannot login back...darn. Client says you'd wait up to 3 minutes but heck, my Mom tried waiting for almost 30 minutes to log back in :( Whatever happened?

I cannot believe Mommy woke up this early to go to Adelina's Booty Search - last night's logging in was terrible. I guess everybody was trying to log in to Adelina and find her booty and use their free 20 searches. Kudos to IAHGames for giving us free searches!


But obviously because of the influx of players playing ABS last night, everyone had errors...hehe. So Mommy decided to wake up early just so she could help us find Adelina's booty.

The only downside is that Mom didn't get anything much - pft. A couple of Soul Crystals, 10 Hermes Potions, Elites etc etc. Sigh. No Prized Booty. So she used her brother's account - and searched for 20 more. Teehee. Hey, he told her that she can have it - yehey! So there.

She got one Spirit Steel Stone using the Nutrients Family - my cousins, and more Elites. Wee! So now Mommy has to ask her brother to login to his account so she can have the items in-game for us.

Weehee! :)

Anyways, Mom recently bought me a nice, nice suit of Camisa de Soldado and its matching cap from Andre Janzur, the most gentle and beautiful gentleman since the chever-chorva ~~~beauuuuuutifuuuuul fantazzziiiieesss~~~~ tee hee. I love talking to Andre - he reminds me of a lot of beautiful gentlemen my Mommy knows. Mommy had it +5 and DEF 19 Up, Movement speed 7% up, so I can still run and run :)

As for my brother Matthieu, I told you he had a +5 Striform DEF 15 Up and Evasion 10 Up. He looks nice in it, really. Christianne, on the other hand, is still waiting for Mom's new duds. I know she'd be buying some from her, as well.

See us? Wee! :) Matt had two +5 pistols - and Outlaw and err, a level 72 Pistol with 3AR. Cool huh? :) While I had a +4 Excalibur and a +5 Cross Guard. Not that much though, I mean, it may not glooooow like the nice gloooooows but it does it job - and it's pretty powerful too :)

+++

We are now currently griding in the Rion Prairie - Mom leaves us all by ourselves most of the time. Why the Rion Prairie? Because we're doing this quest for Andre Janzur for his fantaziez and dreaaaaamzzz~~~ weehee. We need 150 White Feathers from the Cockatrices that run around. I know that there are lots in the Bonavista River but they tend not to spawn when we kill them. Pft. The Rion Prairie is better because there are more mobs - more EXP points for us three while we hunt and grind :)

We now have 112 out of 150 - we need just a few more! Wee! Hold on, Sir Andre. In time you'd be with our family, too :)

The first male (?) RNPC to be within the Futel Family! Weeehee!

I guess Mom has to buy additional Barrack slots for our growing family - so we can have Adelina, Gracielo, Andre, Irawan, Viki and the others who want to join our family as we travel across the New World! :)

One Barrack slot costs 1,100GP (We'd need to top up to get those - wee!)

I know Mom wants to extend our family soon - maybe not now. We'd need to be Veterans (Matthieu, Me and Christianne) first, before she lets others join our family, as what she has told me:D

Extending the family -weehee! Just in time for that cute boy neighbor of ours in the strange hut, Viki and her cute dog!! I want!

I
know someday Viki and my brothers and sisters will be able to play with each other around the New World!! :)




As of now, I guess I have to stop typing. Mommy's sleeping again, so I guess I should let her rest..

Till next time!!



Love, Raven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph