Maintenance for 12 full hours. Sigh.

How shall I help? :D

Catherine Torsche here. But since my father told me I can join the Futels, my name is now Catherine Futel. I summon puppets for the family - with Walter, Lloyd, Sasha, Helena and Victor. I use the stance called Marionette. I never attack enemies and mobs - my dolls do it for me. I was only Level 1 when the Futels took me in, but now, with Irawan, I am halfway to become a veteran - at level 50 :)


That's Seanne, Irawan (behind) and Me, grinding in the Tetra Ruins. ^^

A solo picture of Irawan - I admit he is a cutie, the Muay Thai fighter :)


Raven said I could blog for now. I guess she'll be letting Irawan blog the next time. So this is blogging - it's a fun change from controlling puppets.

It's our rest day. But not on the usual day.

Maintenance was set today for 0400 to 1600 hours. That's 12 whole hours. Mom (wee! I have a Mom ^^) turned off her laptop at around 3am this morning, whitwew and just turned it on now so that I can blog. Raven and the others are resting - and so am I. Drinking chocolate from Lisa Lynway and that yummy Ferruccio bread near Cite de Reboldeux. I hope Sir Panfilo can cook Carbonara for us. I've heard from Sir Andre fantazztic things about Sir Panfilo's cooking. Being away from the civilization for years, I do not know what it is like living outside the mansion. But thankfully, the Futels are happily showing me the ropes.

Family love :)


Anyways, logging into Granado Espada the past few days was hard - Mom was always frustrated whenever we get stuck in the barracks, or we get stuck when we warp out of town. Then we'd be disconnected from the server, which will then require us to relog but then the server would tell us that we have been logged in into another computer.

Oh what is happening?

Technology really sometimes can blow your head >.< See, Channel 2 displays CONGESTED instead of the usual GOOD.

See this bug? Sigh. The Enchantment Chip Exchanger looks like a Coca-Cola Vending Machine that Irawan, Me & Christine (the wizard) couldn't resist fooling around with it.


Anyways, we do hope that the login issues will be fixed after the loooooong maintenance. Yup Mom can rest and so does everyone else, and we all hope that Granado Espada will be fixed when we get back this afternoon.



Oh I want to tell a story.

Yesterday, we dropped by the PVP officer in the City of Auch and chanced upon a factionmate's family Vergonze. He gave Irawan his Mystic Gaiters (nice one! :D) and a pistol.

Which makes me conclude: there are still some nice people in Granado Espada.

I could've sworn Uncle Claude looks cute doing that pose. Teehee.

Mommy gave away our family's Claude Card - but that's fine. Claude said it's OK too. Actually, Mom traded Claude so that I can join the family - Claude Baudez for Cath's pelvis. Whew.

Uncle Claude, as we fondly call him, now rest in other families :)

Vergonze, oread & alth loves using Uncle Claude. Mom thought otherwise - he might hoard all our Chocolate and Ferruccio Bread. HAHAHA. Though we see Uncle Claude everyday, roaming around the City of Auch so we don't miss him and he doesn't miss us :)

Why, just the other day Raven, Matthieu & Christianne dueled with Uncle Claude! XD


Seanne, Me, Irawan & Vergonze's family XD
Doesn't Uncle Claude look cute doing that peace sign? Hehe.


Anyways, I gotta run now. My puppets need to be fixed so that we'll be ready for grinding by 1600 hours later! :)



Walter, come now! XD



XOXO, Catherine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph