My GE Family: The Aggressors™

Mommy being one of the girls in the faction [and sometimes even being the FL] makes her prone to a lot of teasing and name-callings in Vivaldi.

Especially when she haven't shown herself in the faction in real life :P

But then everything changed when she first showed herself in the GE Event in Trinoma :O

LOL, I'll do some Q&A between me and Mom :D

The Aggressors in Trinoma: Friendships both in-game and in real life.

Raven: Yo mom! What made you show yourself to ur factionmates in TriNoMa?

Tin/Futel: Pft. It was actually all planned that I'd be meeting up with Paw (the one in the picture beside me) and then I'd be dropping off to see these guys but pakkin' ADMINISTRATOR [see picture] teased me the night before and said that I was the same as ARBAB (who's GAY) so then i got so pissed and I swore I'd show myself to them :O

Raven: Haha. Yeah you were so mad that night, they were all telling ADMIN to stop. So how'd it go?

Tin: Well I was in TriNoMa early, got pissed with SO MANY people, had lunch with Paw in Jack's Loft and met up with the guys in McDonald's. They were shocked to see me there, and Drey (morbid angel) even commented I was so tall..

Raven: So?

Tin: Duh~ i was actually just with Paw. And then we went to the garden or something where the picture was taken, we talked there, fooled around and went to McDonald's in Mindanao Avenue where we talked and talked and Orville (Oliviera) was definitely sounding as if he swallowed a megaphone and everyone was laughing :D i'd never forget the laughs that night.

In TriNoMa, topic? Granado Espada. LOL.


Raven: and then...?

Tin: I went home duh~ and played again. And now everyone believed that I really am a girl >:) nyahahhaa.

Raven: So the next EB was when?

Tin: There was this one day when oread, morbid angel and I bought stuff in the E-Games office in Makati City..,they're two of my closest friends in the faction, actually. Or maybe because we three are always online?

Raven: So that's why when you broad Futel, the name oread comes along...

Tin: No, no. That's a misconception. You see, oread is a close friend of mine, only :O hahaha.

Raven: So does that mean you like someone else in the faction?

Tin: (silence) next question please, my dearest femme GE daughter.

Raven: Fine. Can you give one word for every factionmate you've met?

Tin: Sure.

Raven: Your FL, Daemonic.

Tin: Short? [peace, my literally little brother] (laughs)

Raven: oread.

Tin: a kid :O if I leave him in the middle of Commonwealth Avenue, he's a goner.

Raven: morbid angel

Tin: long hair :D kinda reminds me of the VCO commercial

Raven: Peavey

Tin: Santana! Heck, he plays lead guitar GOOD.

Raven: kuun

Tin: mokong. Never fails to make me laugh :D

Raven: eresperitum

Tin: highschool. LOL. Hello loooooooove (laughs)

Raven: ADMINISTRATOR

Tin: err, a teaser. haha. oh and hot-headed when it comes to PK-ing.

Raven: Mom. One word.

Tin: oh yeah, sorry.

Raven: Oliviera

Tin: Bouncy! Hahaha. Bouncing baby boy. Nyahahaha.

Raven: Bucha

Tin: Err, a gentleman. Not much of those nowadays. Calling all ladies!

Raven: Santibanez

Tin: Barney!!! HAHAHAHA. Now I lol'd

Raven: Why barney, mom?

Tin: Never mind. You dun want Coco [Santi] to stab you, do you?

Raven: Yeah duh *mutters something*

Tin: What is that, Raven Futel?

Raven: Err, I said, Novelonio

Tin: tall :O

Raven: Arthro

Tin: Silent.

Raven: Who else, mom?

Tin: Dunno. Are those all?

Raven: Yeah I guess. Anyways, you guys bought Bellem's Card in Makati?

Tin: Yeah, and played in TimeZone and ate Jamaican Patties! :D

Raven: And then?

Tin: Well the next EB was Peavey's birthday bash. Along with Admin's and morbid's.

The Aggressors in Villa Nova
Raven: Yeah, they asked you to sing?

Tin: Well yes, apparently. Though it was pakkin' FAR. Haha. I sang some songs but naaaah, I hated how I sung because I didn't know the lyrics of the Game of Love, but it was still fun.

Raven: You were the only girl?

Tin: Yeah. This time I went alone without Paw. Though I went to Jed's (my HS friend) house party after 12am. It's not kinda okay seeing a lone girl in a bunch of boys lol..

Raven: (laughs)

Tin: Hey seriously duh~ I went to Jed's house and stayed the night there.

Raven: So any highlights that night?

Tin: Well, yes! Daemonic sung HAHAHAHA (laughs)

Raven: OMFG. Seriously?

Tin: Yes!

Raven: Zzz me wanna see.

Tin: Oh here. Watch here >:)

Raven: Yay!!! Any videos of you singing, Mom?

Tin: I think. But i won't post the link here~ duh. Find it somewhere else.

Raven: And pics?

Tin: Here :D

Raven: Why do you consider them your friends now?

Tin: Because they are my friends. Heck, i can talk to them, they can make me laugh and definitely pick up my day when I'm down. I told you, GE is my sanctuary >:)

Raven: Yeah, often times you'd broad in Vivaldi or rant in faction chat about how much you miss...

Tin: SHUSSSHHHH.

Raven: (laughs)

Tin: Go back to barracks already.

Raven: Aww mom, you're no fun. I'm interviewing you see.

Tin: Go shu shu.

Raven: Pft. No fun. (stomps off)


HAHAHA. Okay, so I shushed my daughter Raven away. Anyways, I am so happy I was taken into this faction because they all became my friends. Whether they call me Tin, Auntie or Mama, it's fine by me cuz I know, even if I maybe playing in Europe, my GE family will always be with me~ one connection away :)



See you all in-game :)



Tin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph