It's a Wii Day :D

August 25, 2008

Despite the stupid weather and the dark skies when I woke up, I still went to Manila to meet up with my other gamer friends ~ my first EB outside my faction. Though I was with Pieter AKA PietMeister and we're both from Aggressor™, I still can't get the thought out of my head that I might be OP. LOL.

So yeah~ Piet and I went to SM Megamall to meet up with Kira [IGN withheld due to Repub/Royalists issues HAHA].

Anywho, we waited for Pyxiss and Roque [Aya and Leo, though Leo only plays Pyxiss now], and stormseek and stormseeks [Bryan and Ria] and then headed off to Greenwoods were we saw hotoshi and Stallios~ woot. Republicans and one Royalist. HAHAHA. ^^v

We were with the Baron faction and the Rebels~ and of course, Aggressors :P

What we did? A day full of Nintendo Wii-ing playing tennis, RockBand, Guitar Hero and boxing. WTF. Now I want a Wii :O waaaaaaah. So sorry about me ranting~ i just want a wii + an LCD projector now. WTF.

Pictures? LOL. I believe Aya and Ria has better copies~ the room where we played Wii was dark and my phone can't handle the noise hahahaha. Here~

Bryan, Piet, Leo & Kira playing Tennis

LCD Projector gaming! OH yeah!!

Leo & Kira getting it on~


Bryan & Piet on tennis doubles~

Yeah, they're having a good time lol ^^

Aya, the original owner of Pyxiss~

Fixing the gedamn controllers for boxing!

Leo & Aya beating the other team~ lol.
Damn imba in GE ~ and imba in tennis, too~!


Other pictures to follow when I get them from Aya. Haha.

Gawd. I felt so small yesterday~ lol. Imagine Pyxiss killing you with LIGHTNING alone ~ NOT even Chain Lightning~ or Frenzied Thunder. WTF. Damn imba :O

Anyways, I forgot to take pics of hotoshi & Stallios oh darn...oh yeah, it's with Aya. Hahaha.


I had a really great time~ wish to play more Wii with you guys! ;)


Till next time~


Gambateh~



+++

edit.

Here's our group pic after eating. HAHAHA. Woot~

l-r ~ Pieter, Tin, Pot, Jhao, Kira, Ria, Bryan, Leo, Aya



Til next time! ^^v


+++

More pics from Aya's Cam! Wee :D







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph