Diego's Art Nouveau

Mom was in the mood for some Photoshopping :D

So we made an entry to Diego's Art Nouveau! :)

Read the mechanics here. See the entries here. And discuss it here.


Of course, we wouldn't pass the chance to post it here in our blog, would we? :P

Thanks for the wonderful screenshots and editing, Mommy Tin :P ~ you're the best!

Our entries are shrinked to 800 x 500 so it won't lag your internet connection that much ~ but the originals are still here, 1280 x 800 :)


Enjoy ;)


Matthieu my brother musky, Seanne my brother elem, and me ~ the femme fighter in Idge's hat and my Daemon Sword :O


One of my favorite screenshots. Why?
Because I got blue rings! :P

Haha, an accidental screenshot during CW.
Yeah, go team! :)


I got Bai Hu in our family! Wahahaha!
See how I kicked Takahashi in his face :P

Ack, this was for the photostory. But it's still nice, right?

And another one using our faction's pics!




So that's it for now! LOL. Mom's kinda tired editing and we're helping Bai Hu reach Veteran too. XD Hell, he's one heck of an imba guy :O


Now to get Feng Ling ~ wee. Irawan & Bai Hu should LOOOOoveeee Feng Ling in our family ;P

weehee!


Bye guys!



Love lots,

Raven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph