A [Short] Love Story

Krz here. LOL.

CM Veya's Challenge here made me think of a story that is seemingly taken from my own life. Don't ask who Andre is and don't ask who the guy is.

But the makeover part? LOL. Well, I got thinner, got contact lenses and got longer hair. While he, on the other hand, went from a rather chubby childhood to a fabulous gentleman who can really wear nice corporate clothes and can flash a killer smile with his dimples.

Are they my GE babies' daddy? Hmm. Yes ^^v right Awie?

Anywho, I asked Matthieu and Raven to do the poses for me.
Editing, of course, is done by yours truly.
Enjoy this simple photo story :)





I do hope that when you see this, a song plays entitled One Love, my own version of Acel Bisa's song from the OST of Spring Waltz :)



Set in the serene bridge in Rio Albi, a simple story of friendship that led to love happens~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph