Revisiting Granado Espada - The Renaissance

It has been literally years since I last wrote in this blog. If I remember correctly, I was only an expert back then.

Today, I write as a Master level 3. 

My name is Raven Futel. I am the fighter of my family - and a sexy one, at that.

Since Mom flew to Poland and back to the Philippines, she still went to Granado Espada so she can see how we're all doing. From various patches, new maps and new factions, perhaps Mom's love for her Granado babies has never faltered.  However, she hasn't played with us like the way she did before.

When she entered the world of Granado Espada once again, everything was new; the interface, the world - and believe me, she was definitely in awe. Was it still the world she came to love? This world full of Renaissance stuff? Of course, me and my siblings were there. From little Viki to the maestro Rio, we were there.

My sister Christianne, our scout, and yours truly - we're both donning Dignite Costumes!
 And boy, are they HOT!


I still remember that day when Mom sold every equipment we have because she was quitting. It was painful, alright, and even her other friends were sure that they would miss her. But she left my favorite blunt and shield - it had too much sentimental value to let go. Our old family friend, oread, gave it to me.

I remember the day when we turned Masters, as well. My brother Matthieu the Musketeer, and Maestro Vicente Rio was with me when we all turned Masters. It was a great feat, and it was a great achievement. I know for a reason why Mommy never wanted to sell us, or to buy other characters to be in our family, because it is her pride that we have trained from Level 1 up to Masters all by ourselves. We have never bought characters before.

Mom left us in the care of her friend, just before the Renaissance dawned upon the world. I was dressed in my best Dignite Costume, plus wings - I felt really stronger and more confident. Trust me, even with an e92 blunt in my hand, I totally own other people. Oh, how I love that new stance that he gave me.

Today, we traverse into a new world called the Renaissance. A lot of things have changed - from the way the City of Auch looks, to the way families talk to each other. When I last visited the world, I can't stop gushing on exquisite costumes and new features. Hey, we can now send mails to each other - even to offline families! :D and who can forget about those cool medals on top of families' heads? Either way, it is a nice change. Pretty bad for us, though, because since we have quitted, it's as if we are in a whole new world. 


Although we do not play as much as we used to, Mom promised herself to visit us at least once a week. I guess she is enjoying exploring other maps which were never there. Hopefully, she'd have time to get new family members for us, as well. Teehee.


I have to read on and explore more about this Renaissance. I bet there's still something wonderful out there somewhere.

P.S.
I have heard about Valeria, and how she'd be able to join my family. Hmm. I think that would be pretty cool. Imagine having somebody as cute as Princess Gabriella, but without her brattiness. Hehehe. I would NEVER want somebody more bratty than I am.

My siblings in the barracks would go crazy.



xoxo,

Raven Futel




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph