The Granado Girl in Poland

Hey hey! Dzien dobry~ as what the Polish people say :)

I think I need to write something as I haven't blogged anything yet here in my GE blog since I stepped in Poland.

The temperature was a great drop from the usual 20++ in the Philippines to a shocking 8 degrees celsius in Poland. You could just imagine my happiness when I stepped down the plane wearing wedge sandals and my coat + jacket ~ with my breath smoking. You do know what I mean.

Anyways, I am 2 hours away from Warsaw. Currently living in the 4th floor of Academicka 5, Radom, Poland. (read it as akademitska) hahahaha. OH well.

I must say I have really good AIESEC friends and also non-AIESEC friends :D

Yup. Living independently and working as an English teacher :P

I am 2 weeks in Poland as I write this now~ I wish time would fly really fast.

We are making the time fly so fast :)

+++


Oh here's a GE related story.

I met so many great people in GE. New friends have found places in my life and will never be erased anymore. The person whom I hate so much when he kills me in IOF became my bestest friend ~ considering the fact that he is not from my faction. And the guy who loves teasing me in the faction is the one who makes me happy :)

I love him so much. He's someone I hate but then I love. He's someone whom I love to kick and yet I love to hold hands with. And I am proud to say that I met him in Granado Espada :)

Yes, someone managed to snatch Futel from all those guys in Vivaldi :)


And of course, those guys I love so much, from my faction and from other factions spent a night of drinking and eating and talking with me for my despedida party. I am so happy they came~ it's like I threw a party for them because all my college friends and high school friends didn't come. SO only my GE family came~

But then, I am still happy.

The few minutes with the scooter with him is definitely worth it.
Gawd, I love you. And this time I am NOT ashamed to tell it to the whole world.


I dunno what else to write but I have a LONG blog regarding each and every person who came to my despedida party. xD


I'll publish it soon~



AJA gamers. And keep on making friends in games.

Who knows, he or she might be ur next best friend~ or even love ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPoints in the Philippines!

The Royal Rumble

Working @ Home with Essays.ph